1. We believe that the Scriptures of the old and new testaments are verbally inspired by God and inerrant, our only infallible and authoritative rule of faith and practice. (II Tim. 3:16,17; II Pet. 1:20,21)
2. We believe in one perfect, infinite, holy and eternal God, Creator of all things, eternally existent in three Persons-Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
(Matt. 28:19; Jn. 14:13-20)
3. We believe in Jesus Christ, true God who became true Man, God’s only begotten Son, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His sacrificial, substitutionary death for our sins, His bodily resurrection and His personal, Literal, imminent return. (Matt. 1:18-25; Jn. 1:1, 14,29, 3:16, 14:1-3; Gal. 4:4,5; II Cor. 5:21; Lk. 24:36-48)
4. We believe in salvation by grace through faith, which is freely available to the whole human race, but received only by those who trust in the vicarious death, burial, and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. (Jn. 1:12; Rom. 3:24-26, 5:8,9 6:1-6; I Cor. 15:1-4; Eph. 2:8,9)
5. We believe that the Holy Spirit is a Person possessing all the distinctly divine attributes. He is God. He convicts the world of sin, righteousness and judgment. He indwells, regenerates, eternally seals and baptizes all believers at salvation. He fills only yielded believers. (Jn. 3:1-8, 10:28,29, 16:8-14; Acts 5:3,4; Rom. 8:1; I Cor. 12:13; Eph. 1:13, 4:30, 5:18; Titus3:5; I Pet.4:10)
6. We believe in righteous living and good works, not as a means of salvation, but as its evidence and fruit. (Jn. 15; Rom. 12:1,2; Eph. 2:10)